Our mission is to increase blood clot awareness, prevention, educate on recovery and offer support for all people. We provide help and resources to deal with the after effects of a blood clot diagnosis, which can have an impact on both your physical and mental well-being.
Blood clots are not rare.
They affect many people from all walks of life.
Whether you are going through a blood clot diagnosis, are in recovery
or are looking to support a friend or family member, you are not alone.
We are here for support, we are here for advice, we are here for hope.
THROUGH AWARENESS WE CAN PREVENT BLOOD CLOTS AND CREATE CHANGE.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES,
EVENTS AND RESOURCES
did you know
- 70% Of All Blood Clots Are Associated With Known Risk Factors
- Hormone Therapy Used To Treat Menopause Symptoms Later In Life Can Increase A Woman’s Risk For Blood Clots Up To Three-fold
- A Blood Clot In The Lung Is One Of The Most Common Causes Of Pregnancy Related Deaths In The U.S.
- 4 In 10 Deep Vein Thrombosis Will Turn In To A Pulmonary Embolism
- Birth Control Pills Containing Estrogen Increase A Women’s Risk For A Blood Clot Three Fold
- Up To 900,000 People Are Affected By Blood Clots Each Year
- About 100,000 People Die Due To Blood Clots Every Year
Surgical Delivery By C-section Nearly Doubles A Pregnant Woman’s Risk For Blood Clots
- Pregnant Women Are 4 Times More Likely To Develop A Blood Clot – That Risk Increases 20-fold In The Weeks Immediately Following Child Birth.